|Scrapbooking design generated with Smilebox
Happy Holidays everyone! ;)
I remembered a fun tool to make cards, and while I reviewing the smilebox (the only thing that’s annoying is the ad, but it won’t go away unless you pay their membership fee!!), a cute little tool to make online digital cards to send to friends/family/etc! Of course I couldn’t fit every event in, but it’s still fun to plug it in and take a moment to remember, and be grateful for all the opportunities I was given with wonderful clients, whether it be fashion editorials/video/film/news/catalogue/bridal/special events/makeup lessons!!
I saw that they had a scrapbook and I thought to myself…why not!!! I’ve never done it before, but then again, 2011 has been a year of a lot of firsts! Some notable ones for me..
– First time in NYC/NY Fashion Week!
– First time being published on StyleMePretty – California
– First time filming a ‘real’ makeup tutorial
– First time producing a bridal editorial (this one is not released yet!)
– First time published for makeup/hair/photography in the Siren’s editorial!
– First time getting props for a shoot, and buying the wardrobe (the picnic kids shoot in the park!)
– First time having/training assistant(s)!
– First time doing 2 wedding gigs in a day (Even though I get multiple inquiries on the same date, usually the times end up conflicting and I am unable to accommodate 2 parties)
– First time winning the staff-voted RAW (un-photoshopped) Facebook photo contest! or any contest, really~ ;)
– First time having a public portfolio review (ohh nerve-racking! but worth it for the experience!)
– First time doing a full-on 80s makeup on my husband for his company’s Xmas party!
And here’s the iPhone photo again for laughs~ ;) I could barely contain my laughter~ my husband, however, was fully in character for every photo. He showed me an image of Rob Smith from The Cure, and demanded lipstick/powder and everything! He went through my jewelry box and found a random earring, and he asked me if I had any chunky necklaces to complete the outfit! Some of his colleagues barely recognized him but were 100% entertained and pleased with his look! It was a lot of fun! Bringing laughter/joy to people with makeup lol~! I made my hair as big as I could tolerate it – I’m usually not a big hair person but it was fun to tease it out and have frizzy hair with lots of hair spray!!!
I want to take an opportunity to thank everyone for their support for my blog and commenting! I really appreciate the interaction! Have a safe & wonderful Holiday season everyone!!!
May 2012 be even better than 2011!!! <3 <3 <3